Friday, April 2, 2010

The week in knit 3. BAGS!

I love bags. Bags bags bags! All kinds of bags!
So, when my friend Jennifer signed up as a My Thirtyone consultant I knew I was in trouble ;)

Since this month's customer special is to get free shipping to your own house, I figured it was the perfect time to share some of their awesome bags with all my online friends!

First up:
I have a sweater-in-progress and all the yarn needed in this bag.
It has a side pocket perfect for the pattern and any other tools you need.
The All-in-one Organizer sells for $19.50 and comes in 6 different patterns.


In this pretty totebag, I've got a huge blanket project. There's also an inside zippered pocket and a cell phone pocket.

The bag has drawstrings with cinchers on each side!
The Boardwalk Bag sells for $39.50, and comes in 3 different patterns.

The Mini Zipper pouch makes a great little notions bag, is only $10 and comes in 8 different colors/patterns so you can coordinate!


This is one of my favorites. I used it last weekend. The Fold and Go organizer is just $20. As you can see, it has 3 panels. One has a big roomy pouch, one has 2 elastic securing bands, and one is a big pocket. I've got yarn in the pouch, my pattern in the middle, and my entire set of DPN's and a ruler in the pocket.


It ties up all pretty with a bow, and can easily fit in my purse!

Speaking of purses... I LOVE MY PURSE.



As you can see, it's quite roomy (that's the hard case wallet inside) and has a inside zippered pocket and cell phone pocket too. But the best part, is the versatility.



Pretty bright springy pink purse!
But sometimes, maybe I want something a little more subdued?


I undo the snaps along the top, and the pink part (skirt) comes off!

I can switch to a different look without taking everything out of the purse. The Skirt Purse sells for $42 either black or brown, and comes with one skirt. Each additional skirt is $15 and there's 9 of them!

On top of the beautiful patterns everything comes in, most items can be embroidered with your name, initials or whatever you want so you can personalize things to be just for you!


So, please check out Jennifer's website, and if you see anything you like you can place an order. I'm Jessi the first online party on her list :)

Shipping is free for orders over $50.


No comments:

Post a Comment